Selasa, 21 Julai 2009

If I were a PR guy....



Artikel disalin daripada: http://rizalhashim.blogspot.com
Imej disalin daripada: http://selangorfc.com

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

...I would have done some research on who was the Selangor player that had the distinction of scoring against Manchester United on June 14, 1981. I would have discovered that he was K. Kanagarajah and that since his retirement, the former winger had given his life to coaching youngsters around Cheras. I would then arrange for him and his players to attend a coaching clinic held by Bryan Robson or the current United team and later give them a special pass to enter the National Stadium on Saturday. Read Tony Mariadass' here which perfectly captures the Malaysian angle which used to be Malay Mail's forte! Also despite the bombings in Jakarta, I would have advised the United delegation to go ahead with the trip to Jakarta. The Red Devils, despite being the symbol of power and success, decided to abandon their huge fan base in Jakarta. Ask in return security measures fit for presidents and change hotels. If only I were a PR guy...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan